Attention students! There’s only a month until school’s out and like us, we know you’ve got a lot of things you’d rather be doing than thinking about finals. That’s where we come in! Here are few things you can add to your spring bucket list to pass the time!
1) Plan a picnic with your roommates!
The sun is out, the weather is nice, and whether on or off campus, we guarantee that getting out and hanging out in a green space will help brighten your day!
2) Take a day trip to…well anywhere!
Have a favorite restaurant in another state? What about the zoo? Amusement parks? Whatever the reason, grab your friends and take a day trip! Now is the time to make those memories of 2016!
3) Bust out your bike and go for a ride!
Get out and enjoy the wind blowing through your hair (but don’t forget your helmet!).
4) Post up on campus with your trusty hammock and your favorite book.
Step 1: Buy an Eno. Step 2: Be one with nature.
5) Catch up on your favorite Netlfix shows!
Pretty self-explanatory. Go on, binge watch the day away.
6) Spend hours on Pinterest planning out your room for next year.
Already know that you’re living at Aspen next fall? Well, start your planning now! Pick out your paint colors and start your DIY room decorations so you’re ready to go when move-in rolls around!
7) Stop by some of the local thrift stores downtown and check out the deals!
Channel your inner Arial from the Little Mermaid! You never know what hidden treasures you’ll find.
8) #LiveAtAspen in the fall!
Still looking for the perfect place to live next fall?! Well, look no further! Contact your local Aspen property and check out their availability. We’d love to have you as one of our residents and look forward to meeting you, future Aspenite!