Summer is here and the sun is shining! It is the perfect season to spend additional outdoor time with your pup. What better way to award your playful pal then to treat them with this DIY summer treat? Here is a simple way to show your doggie how much you care!
• 1 Banana
• Peanut Butter
• Greek Yogurt
• Ice Cube Tray or Dixie Cups
• Dog Bones
A Taste of Alaska
1. Blend together banana, peanut butter and Greek yogurt until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into ice cube tray or dixie cups.
3. Stand dog bone in the middle of the ice tray or the dixie cups
4. Freeze for 3 hours or until solid.
This treat will certainly cool off your doggie in this nice summer weather! Let us know how yours comes out 🙂